It’s inevitable–dry, cracking, dull looking skin in the winter months. And with all the products on the market these days, you’d think there was an easy way to combat the plague of winter skin. But the truth is we all have different skin types (some, two or three different types of skin) and have a variety of reactions to products. For me I have oily/combination skin that somehow morphed into combination/dry skin (in certain areas), so it’s always a gamble when it comes to seasonal changes and what my skin will end up doing.
I’ve been hearing a lot about Josie Maran’s Argan Oil products for sometime now and finally decided to give the Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 with Sunboost ATB a try. What got me interested in this product line is the idea of using Argan Oil on your face. This is such an amazingly potent and healing oil, I thought it only made sense to use it both on your face and body. I LOVE this product. I use oils on my hair and body, and haven’t been able to find an oil based product that moisturized without making my face look oily and glossy. But this did the trick!
- This moisturizer does NOT make me oily–It actually goes on perfectly on top of my primer, and my foundation glides on nice and smooth on top.
- I love to display my products on top of my make-up case and this bottle is great because it’s glass, not plastic. I really like the “pump” bottle top as well.
- Not only did this product heal and moisturize my skin after this wretched winter (and being in the elements reporting, only makes it worse), but I also noticed it smoothed out some of my hyperpigmentation.
- One of the biggest selling points– this is a fabulous product that can be used each and every season. It’s a powerful moisture boost during the harsh, cold months, and has serious UV protections for the Spring/Summer.
- Because this is a HEAVY-duty moisturizer/SUNSCREEN, it’ll go on a little white when you first apply it, but don’t freak out. Rub it in and after a minute or so for it to settle, it’ll blend in perfectly (Since I have a warmer and darker complexion, I noticed this right away). Also, a little goes a long way… a pump and a half is enough for me.
- Organic Argan Oil
- Cruelty Free
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- Natural Ingredients
- Organic Ingredients
- Paraben Free